View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, May-23-04, 20:15
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/175/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 71%

I agree with the previous posts. You dont' have enough fat in your diet, and you're not taking in enough veggies. Try using www.fitday.com to enter in your food intake . You want to be 70% fat, 25% protein, and 5% carbs. Also, make sure you take in at least 1500 calories, otherwise your body will stall, like now, thinking it is starving. Get rid of the processed low carb foods. They make many stall. Stick with the foods that are from the animal or plant source to the store, to you. Even cheese makes me stall sometimes. Eggs and bacon are a good way to start off the day, then a snack like celery with whole fat dressing, then lunch some form of meat and something green, then another snack like cucumbers, then dinner some meat and veggies. I also sometimes snack on pork rinds and cheeses or even bacon or sausage. Watch your salt intake though cuz that can make you retain and gain. Don't forget to take in at least 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water, and get in some exercize if you haven't already. Goodluck!!!