#14   ^
Old Sun, May-23-04, 13:00
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%
Talking

Thank you all for your reply's. Let me tell you the exciting news.

I have a lotion I got from AVON called TOTALLY EVEN. I had not used it till now. I had it put away for past 2 months now. I remembered I had it and went upstairs to put it on my arms. I swear if I had not seen it with my own eyes I would have not believed it. I put the lotion on my arms and instantly the wrinkles went away. I looked at my other arm all wrinkly and then looked back at the one I just had applied lotion to and I was in awe. I put some on the other arm and again, instant smoothness. This cream is for Firming Skin. It says on the brochure I have cause I'm buying more:

Totally Even Firming Skin Lotion, with AHA's to banish bumps, fade uneven skin tone and smooth your skin.

Anyone know what AHA is?

It truly did smooth out my skin. I'm gonna use it daily as suggested and keep using my dumb-bells in my exercise routine and hope those nasty wrinkles never come back.

By the way I also use AVON's Re-Fine, which re-texturises skin to minimise the look of stretch marks. The stretch marks on my belly from popping 2 kids are practically invisible and they are not bumpy anymore either.

I love AVON.