View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, May-23-04, 12:50
Registered Member

Plan: under development
Stats: 278/???/160 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 11%

If you've got a sensitive stomach, you might want to cut back on all the frying and trying poaching, grilling, broiling, baking, steaming, boiling--something that doesn't isn't quite so... destructive to the food you're trying to cook.

Also, one thing that is exceedingly recent, evolutionarily speaking, is the whole concept of following someone else's dietary recommendations. Our ancestors ate what was available, and if they had a choice, they ate what was most appealing at the moment. I'm not advocating instincto, but it's good to recognize that if you really pay attention to what you really want to eat (or not eat) at the moment--assuming you've been off highly refined/concentrated stuff long enough to get clear... signals--you'll probably be pretty on target most of the time.

I'm not saying it's not good to ask for advise and feedback--that's actually really good... I'm just saying to trust your "gut" feelings and what you should eat/not eat until you feel better and then go by process of elimination to determine what set this off to begin with.

just mho

Dianne
who gets caught up in everything else and lets her eating habits slide--way too much--but basically resonates with Ray's POV in NeanderThin