View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, May-23-04, 07:20

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Morning! Yes, Elaine, it's ridiculously hot and humid here as well. That's why I went for my walk at 8 am yesterday and laid by the pool at 10 am. It was BEARABLE then, but not so much later. We had a record high yesterday in the low 90's. The cheesecake recipe sounds really good. I've never tried making a cheesecake before, but it sounds tempting. I'm hooked on the 1/3 less fat cream cheese. It tastes as good as the original, but with less calories. Actually, there is this stuff at Trader Joe's called yogurt cream cheese which is even better. Same amount of calories and 2 carbs per 2 T. The problem is that it is soooo heavenly, I could just eat it plain out of the container with a spoon!!

Weight is holding today at 147.5. I'm a little curious what the gyno will say. I'm back to my original one again, after my problems from last year, and my weight is 20 lbs lower than it was last time I was weighed there. I'm a bit excited about that. Well, I gotta figure out the plan for today. DBF's car didn't start yesterday and it's about to hit the dust anyway, so I'm not sure if church will be happening or not. I'm convinced he needs to get a new car ASAP b/c the old thing has 200,000 miles, but he wants to hold off till he gets a new apt and his rent goes down considerably. Anyway, hope you all have a great day!