View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, May-22-04, 15:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 214/204/140 Female 5'2"
BF:49%/26%/25%
Progress: 14%
Default I'M back to report my progress

hi everyone, Just thought I'd pop in to say hi...I still get e-mail from a few threads such as pstar's journal...way to go Bill!!! and I thought everyone here has been so supportive I thought I would try and give back some of that....
It has been 7 weeks since I switched from atkins to the Beach......AND

I have lost 17 pounds

I have never been happier...

I have made some modifications....

I still have cream in my coffee and instead of Whole Wheat bread I eat LC orowheat or Atkins Bagels. I have had some homemade oatmeal.When I do eat them it is only 1-2 times a week. I eat more fruit than I probably should (sometimes 3-4 pieces a day) but then I don't have any bread products.

My appetite is not that large and I know some days my calories are only around 1000 a day but sometimes it is more like 1500.

I usually have a sugar free yogurt and a piece of fruit for breakfast or 2 eggs and fruit.
Lunch and supper is chicken/beef or lean pork and salad or veggies. I snack on almonds and or fruit and my treat at night will be sugar free jello/or fudgicle/or fruit.
I may snack on cheese sticks but not often 'cause my kids steal them on me!

I exercise 3-4 times a week on the treadmill and do some strength training as well.

I really hope this helps all of you on the Beach.

It is a great WOE and I am very happy with it!!

With both Atkins and now the Beach I have gone from a size 44/22 to size 12!!! It doesn't get much better than that...My friends and hubby keep saying I look way smaller than 160lbs and my clothes seem to say that too. But the biggest plus is how much healthier I feel. I can get up and MOVE .

Any questions please ask away......

Sorry this got so long
Sponsored Links