Lobstergal

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Angry

Hi

I have been overweight through much of my life. I started gaining around
age 10 and it has gone up and up ever since. I believe I have been treated very poorly by peoiple due to my weight.

I was dumped by my very first bf because I was overweight (I was 160 pounds then) and his parents and brothers could not understand how he could be going out with such a fat person.

My last bf recently dumped me and I believe my weight had something to do with that as well. He even outright told me my weight embarrased him on our first anniversary. It sure hurt as he was overweight himself and his weight was not an issue for me. I saw him for who he was that day.

I have been told by my father over the years I do not need to eat certain things and he wonders why now we are not very close. Duh.

I am criticised by my own sons at times and I have heard things from my own siblings as well as so called friends. I have seen looks by ppl and been taunted at by teenagers driving past me in cars as I walked down the street minding my own business.

I could count on one hand people who never said anything bad to me or about me regarding my weight.

Do I think fat discrimination exists? Damn right I do!!!!!!!