Old Sat, May-22-04, 10:22

Plan: Paleo-Neander
Stats: 178/173/125 Female 5.6 in.
BF:
Progress: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevbme
How does your therapist discribe your rea

My shrink says that I was under a HUGE amout of pressure while doing this fast, what happen is that on my 60 day into the fast I couldn’t breath well and the doctor who was directing this fast at the spa I was at, he said it was normal, but I knew different so I only stayed on the fast until my 70 dayand then broke the fast bymyself (going away from the spa) as I thought it was just wrong to stay there, I was enroll into the 90 day fast,can you imagine another month with all the side effects? and I just couldn’t continue with all the breathing problems (even do I was so thin, that wasn’t enough, my intuition told me better.

So I left the spa and broke the fast by myself (ohh god huge mistake) my intestines where simply not working and then a huge hunger took over and well I gain all the weight back and more, plus I was left all the days since then with a huge “fear” of having another of those episodes of “not being able to breath” of not digesting things, or depriving myself… since I was surrounded by people that where doing the same fast like me, I was getting all this info like… “is ok to pass thru all this side effects, they are call emotional detox”… emotional detox, wow, how could I agree on this statement.

Is a year from that, but all this year has been a huge transition of letting go my fears, repeating to myself that “now I am safe” etc.. so you all might be right, with time I might get more comfortable and stop focusing so much on my digestion, on my food.

My doc. Says that this diet will help me cure faster of my fears since I eat so much food, coming from animals, fats (totally the opposite of my last years where I was RawVegan)..