View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, May-21-04, 16:41

Plan: Cyclic Ketogenic Diet (Ti
Stats: 212/149/140 Male 5'7
BF:
Progress: 88%

It's funny that this topic popped up... I was thinking about how differently I was treated back in highschool (i was heck thin and actually had a 4pack going when i was on the swim-team), when i gained a lot of weight (really quickly) because of too much beer and twinkies when i started university, and now (still trying to get the 6 or at least 4pack going)...

Honestly, I prefer the way i'm being treated while i'm at a "decent" weight... especially by women... while i was obese/fat, i was pretty much just "friend material"... now, i get treated different, especially at bars and night clubs and especially the pool (where i get stares and these cute lifeguards approaching me)... i'm still single, i don't know why... hmmm maybe i'm affraid of commitment, but heck i'm still young this is a really shallow reason why i push myself to stay fit for life now

i also watched that 60minutes documentary... it was really interesting watching how people (especially men) treated the woman...

i don't really understand why fat/thin people are treated differently when it comes to applying for jobs though... what happened to hiring people for their ability?!