View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 20:04

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Boy that is a tuff one. You are not suppose to eat anymore than 4 times a day while you are on CAD. You can have 2 CM's and 1 RM and also 1 snack. I don't know if having one snack will be enough for you. I know you are not suppose to eat every 2 hrs. You could give it a try and see how you do. Make sure that you eat plenty of protein and veggies with both of your CM's to last you until your next meal. I know a lot of people have a snack right before bedtime, so maybe you could do that also.

Just make sure that you don't turn your RM into one big free for all carb feast. You should start off with a salad, and than balance the rest of the meal into 3rd's The 1/3 protein, 1/3 CM Veggies & 1/3 Carbs. You can make your carb choice anything that you like, but should fit into the 1/3. If you follow those rules you should not have any cravings.

I hope CAD will work for you. It is such a livable program and it will let you have those nice dinners with your BF. All you can do is give it a try and see how you do. If your sugar level starts dropping too low, than by all means you will have to eat something. I will keep my fingers crossed for you..

Good luck and let us know how you are doing.