View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 19:49
Getting Healthy!

Plan: General LC
Stats: 213/169/166 Female 5' 8.5"
BF:
Progress: 94%

They're about the size of a regular Keebler Chips Deluxe cookie. Not big, but not small either. I don't have a cookie in front of me, but I'd say about 2 inches in diameter.

I looked for these today in Winn Dixie and Publix, but couldn't find them. So, I went back to SuperTarget and bought some more. (I'm going on a trip next week and thought they'd be good for a snack while traveling.) Yesterday, there was a big full display right at the entrance to the store. Today, it was almost empty. So, they are selling well. The display also had some new low carb snack bars by Quaker Oats--cranberry almond and chocolate peanut butter at about 3 g net carbs each (around 8 g carb total). I believe they were called Q-Smart bars. Plus, there was a new low carb apple juice and grape juice sweetened with splenda.

I've tried the chocolate chip Keebler Carb Sensible cookies now. They have 4 g net carbs. They remind me of Chips Ahoy cookies, although they are somewhat larger in size. Now, I'm diabetic and haven't had a Chips Ahoy in about 10 years, so this is just going by my memory of what I think a Chips Ahoy tastes like. Anyway, for store bought hard cookies, they were very good.

BTW, the other flavor, chocolate chocolate chip with pecans, has 2 g net carbs. I bought some, but haven't tasted those yet.