Thread: Need a team!
View Single Post
  #122   ^
Old Thu, May-20-04, 19:14

Plan: modified Atkins
Stats: 252.4/171.2/166 Female 66 in
BF:40.74/27.63/25
Progress: 94%

Meee first!! I'm Melissa and I'm 20 years old. I'm going on my 4th year in college. I'm majoring in International Business, minoring in Marketing. Hmm... Je parle francais un peu.

I was engaged for a year and a half until recently.. some bad things went down... and we're no longer together. Though we still live together. It's a strange situation. I'm a cashier at a Super Target, however I'll be looking for another job soon because I really don't want to be at Target much longer.

Hobbies... I like art and drawing, web/graphic design, movies, music, reading, photography.. stuff like that.

I decided to start this WOE because I was beginning to have high blood pressure and heart palpitations which is bad for a 20 year old... Well bad for anyone, I guess. This time I didn't start it because I wanted specifically to lose weight, and this time I've stuck with it unlike any other diet before. I've found a lot more reasons to stick with it along the way and I'll be very excited when the day comes that I reach my goal weight.

I look forward to talking with all of you more in the coming days and months.