View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 18:50

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%
Smile

The first time I tried to do low carb I felt like a pet cemetery....I got to where I was like you and didn't want to choke down another bite of meat, etc. This time, I've been so much more successful. I love this woe now. Now I'm almost afraid to eat bad carbs. There are some things that you can eat that might help. I enjoy drinking the EAS Advant Edge mixed with 1 cup of Hood's chocolate carb count milk. The milk thickens it up and it tastes like a melty milkshake to me. You can take some creamcheese and mix a little sf de vinci vanilla syrup with it and it tastes like a little dessert. I bake cheese on parchment paper till it's crispy. Sometimes I put a little italian seasoning on it before baking and it and dip it in a little spag. sauce, it is just wonderful. Also I mix sf De Vinci vanilla syrup and heavy cream in my coffee. After my first couple of weeks I no longer craved carbs, so these are just low carb things I enjoy eating. There are some great recipes in the recipe portion of the forum. I've been thinking about trying the cauliflower popcorn. The pizza is wonderful!!! And Diet Rite soft drinks are very good. I love broccolli with a bunch of butter..... I hope you find some things that help you enjoy this woe more. I love the way I feel on it. My digestive system is so much better. I feel so much better in general eating this way. Good luck!