View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 18:43

Plan: Atkins/keto
Stats: 246/237.6/118 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 7%

I had a mini trampoline in Calif and was not able to take it when we moved two years ago. I am going to go tomorrow and buy one. I loved it so much, the only problem was storing it as taking off all the legs to store it is a pain and the more work to get it out, the less likely one is to use it. I will just store it in our spare room as we finally have one of those for the first time !
I felt it was a great workout and you can make it as aroebic as you want. I have even put on music and kind of dance walked on it and got a wonderful workout.
I feel it is much easier on knees and heels than the treadmill as you are suspended by the soft material of the rebounder.
I have also read many places about how it flushes out the lympth system, and that it moves all your cells as they vibrate so even the parts that are not excercising get the benefits. One of the books I read even swore that putting an invalids or older person who can't excercise legs on the rebounder and gently bouncing will give them big benefits. Fit for Life has a lot about it , we were vegetarian many years ago, far cry from today, lol, but that book had a lot about it if I remember correctly, either that one or fit for life two.
I am excited about getting back on a rebounder, I am so glad I read this tonight !!! Stephie