View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 14:20

Plan: LC
Stats: 135/135/115 Female 5'0
BF:
Progress: 0%

I must admit I was fortunate enough to have naturally muscular legs, similar to those as seen in legwarmers pictures, the unfortunate part is that I am so short. The only change I've had in them since gaining weight is that my thighs rub, so that's really my main complaint on my bottom half.

I have noticed that when I first start losing weight it immediately comes off from my lower body and my legs start getting a little bit more muscular which is nice as I don't really have to put much effort into that...but my upper body, now that's another story!

I can be wearing a size 0 pants but an XL Blouse! Right now I wear a 3/4 or 5/6 pants and most XL tops are way tight on me... I know that most women would say they would love to wear a 3/4 pants but most of them probably have the pear shape, which I don't. So it's really the same problem as the pear shape, just reverse!

So I guess my question is besides doing cardio 3-4 times a week, when you say weights, am I to concentrate more on upper body since that is where most of my fat is?