View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 13:44

Plan: modified Atkins
Stats: 252.4/171.2/166 Female 66 in
BF:40.74/27.63/25
Progress: 94%

Personally, I think taking the Accel is fine as long as it works for you. If later on you feel that it changes and is actually beginning to hinder your weight loss I would stop.

I'm one to want to lose weight quickly. I'd much rather lose the weight and deal with some excess skin waiting to tighten up than be heavy for longer if I don't have to. Also, I figure any health risks associated with any supplements (most of the ones I take are all natural) would be far less than the health risks I have now because of my weight. I mean.. hey.. I'm 20 years old and was getting heart palpitations every few minutes practically and had a very high blood pressure. Several times I felt like I was about to have a heart attack or something. Now my back hurts less from not having to carry around so much weight and I can do more physically than I could nearly 40lbs ago.

Just my opinion, but I say do what you can to lose the weight. Impatience most of the time leads to cheating. And I can definitely see anyone becoming impatient after several months of the scale barely budging.