View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 13:27

Plan: Generic LC
Stats: 212/157/135 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 71%

suzanneM,

Nope, you did not hurt my feelings at all. You have a valid point about people trying to substitute HC crap with LC crap. I too believe people in general eat too much processed foods. I too, am guilty from time to time. And you are absolutly right, these companies are ripping us off.

They very nature of these threads is an open discussion where we can feel free to talk about whatever feelings a thread brings up. That is the beauty of it. For me, it reminded me of being judged when I was heavier, and how it relates to the current topic. I can't stop people from looking into my cart, and I know it is bound to happen. People are human, and they just do this.... To be perfectly honest, I somtimes look in others carts too. I, like everyone else here come here to sort out my thoughts. It is a good thing, and is necessary for the long term success in our WOL.

What I am trying to say is please post about whatever. Who knows, you have just helped someone come to terms with a particular facet of their lives. ((((suzanneM))))