#4   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 12:42

Plan: Paleo-Neander
Stats: 178/173/125 Female 5.6 in.
BF:
Progress: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightZ
Cucu, The verb is "lose" How about posting exactly what you're eating for each meal and someone may spot something.

Howard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellistile
Cucu: I don't see many carbs in that menu you presented except for the salads, http://www.westonaprice.org/modernd...s/diabetes.html

First I have to thank you two, because since I started posting in this part of the forum you two have pointing me on the right direction, first starting by books follow by more precise details and now even "english" clases. Well I have cure many things by that, like my bathroom problems, there are no more cravings, my mood is more stable, the whole day feels very good, but the weight is not coming down yet.

Well here we go:

Food:

Breakfast
2 whole eggs
1 white eggs
Veggies (like green pepper, celery, spinach)
All made an omelet fried in 1 spoon of Coconut oil.

Lunch
4 or 5 oz of Meat (Fatty red meat, chicken with skins, tuna, sometimes shrimps, lobsters, cod fish and pork with fat; this are normally my options of meat)
Salad 1 bag of lettuce (the ones that come already pre-wash, organic kind, it says in the lable that there is 3.5 portions of 15 calories each, 5 carbs per portion 2 fiber per portion)
Salad dressing (olive oil, lemon 1 clove of garlic)
1 spoon of coconut oil where I fry the meat.

Dinner
The same as lunch plus
2 spoons of Flax Seeds grind

Fitday report this as:

1200 calories a day (more or less)
35g of Carbs a day (around this)
15g of Fiber a day
50 to 60% fat intake.
100g of Protein a day (more or less)

Other important points

- Condiments are pepper and some celtic salt on my salad.
- I stop eating after 6 pm.
- I drink 1 gallon of water a day
- Nocturnal Problem After I go to bed at 11:00 I get up ALWAYS at 1 am and eat, this is a life struggle, I eat like 150 calories of any of the leaf-overs of the day, why? is hard to stop myself since I am half-sleep and is only when I am at the kitchen that I fully understand what I am doing, now that my blood sugar is more stable I have seen little improvements on being able to stop me from eating, not allway a succes do, but even do I do this, I always it the good food and only arround 50- to 150 calories, Hoping to get this number to "0".

Possible Medical Conditions affecting this process.

PCOS the day I started this diet a month a go the same day my new gynecologist-endocrinologist got all my test results back from possible problems happening.

Insulin Resistant Test……I was normal
Glucose 1hr. Test………. I was normal not even pre-diabetic signs
Thyroid......................I was on normal range with the pill I do take for Hypothyroid

The Pill…. She started me on the pill to treat my irregular cycles and this past 4 days I felt very intense headaches, dizziness, nausea etc.. and just this morning I went to see her again, she changed the brand pill to one with less “estrogen” that will help me with this symptoms and possible weight gain from this last pill.

She also send me more advance test, like “Cortisol levels” and some ultrasound to see if nothing else could be in the way. I hope with this new pill and the little changes I have been doing here on the diet I could be starting to lose some pounds. Any other ideas? ahh and I do exercise 6 times a week except this week as someone said that I might have been overdoing it.. so I am just doing now 4 times a week.