View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 09:47

Plan: LC BFL
Stats: 279/155/135 Female 5'5
BF:39/24/<20
Progress: 86%

i do eat cheeze & salt & butter- in moderation... its not a regular part of my diet... but that's not the point. i would atleast like to know so i can decide if it's something i want or not, kwim? or fitday it accordingly so i can stay within my calorie & carb & fat counts. they might as well give me regular ice cream and tell me its atkins, yano? maybe i take the whole thing too seriously, but do u have any idea how many carbs are in 2 tablespoons of regular italian dressing? TOO MANY!

devan- i never say i "can't" eat anything. because i dont like feeling restricted. my dh always tells me i cant eat this or that, and i tell him that i CAN, but that i choose not to. he knows i am serious, but feels, i think, that a little of this and that wont "kill" me. generally, he's harder on me than i am on myself, so, why he does this is beyond me- and MIL is supposedly LCing on south beach, so, i don't get her either.

i think i am going to start passing things up at the risk of offending them because they know better. or they should. and i think michelle is right- maybe they will get the picture and cut the crap!

thanks guys