View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 09:21
Cheese Goddess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: ?/?/? Female 5'4"
BF:?/43%/20%
Progress: 36%

Sunday: Treadmill for 45 min./Bike for 30 min./Yoga for 30 min./Abs for 10 min.
Monday: Treadmill for 45 min./Bike for 30 min./Abs for 15 min.

Tuesday: Treadmill for 25 min./Abs for 15 min.

What is my excuse for yesterday? I felt icky and crampy from TOM's arrival. I've worked through that before, but yesterday I flopped out big time and gave up after 25 minutes. Of course, I PLANNED to do the bike too, but my mom came up to visit and, well, it was sooooo hot. (Having AC problems as of late). I'm really hard on myself when I skip exercise, or slack off. Sometimes during TOM it's so hard to get any exercise done. Just wimping out? I have this self-critical inner voice that is telling me, "If you won't force yourself to exercise through the heat (and TOM pain) you deserve to stay fat." Any exercise is better than nothing, though. My natural inclination is to baby myself during TOM when I feel awful physically. OMG, these cramps make me want to lay down on the couch and cry. It's not "normal" cramping, it's this constant burning pain from navel down and goes so deep, all the way to my backbone. Advil will not touch this pain.

Listen to me complain. Or better yet, don't listen!!!

Will I get my regular exercising done today? All of it? I don't know. Honestly, I don't know. I have plenty of energy thanks to the Relacore (man, I'm loving that stuff!); way more energy than usual for TOM. I will try to get MOST of it done.