View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Thu, Nov-29-01, 06:51

Plan: Atkins/ Modified BFL
Stats: 212/174/23
BF:
Progress: 40%

Luxy,

Best of luck with whichever program you ultimately choose. Perhaps you might also look into The Schwarzbein Principle...it's not fast, but it may be a program you can live with...it's a good read as well!

Curvy...I am also 5'4" yet for me, I look skinny at 150 lbs.....as I have alot of bone and muscle underneath all this fat LOL....but we can't presume to know Luxy's body composition just from a few numbers....believe me at 5'4", it's hard for anyone to believe I weigh, and weighed what I do, because it's very very deceiving from looking at me....and those numbers are scary...I'm short!

If Luxy has been eating garbage...it's likely she doesnt have a toned muscular body and eating low carb will help round out her composition, and yes loose weight. What she may find out however, is what many of us here are learning...weighing a bit more, and being leaner....looks skinnier, than the number on the scale.

So for me, maybe 135 is unrealistic, unhealthy, (my doctor told me under no circumstances does she want me under 150) and could even make me appear as if I have a disorder.that I don't have...maybe luxy will find on her journey that at 110, lean and muscular...she looks phenomenal and is healthy. For me, I'll wait to see how each lb goes, and decide it along the way...

Let's not be too quick to presume.