#5   ^
Old Tue, May-18-04, 22:37

Plan: Paleo-Neander
Stats: 178/173/125 Female 5.6 in.
BF:
Progress: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by toopoles
I am having problems finding a dressing for my salads thatI love and will make, but things are going well. Marty

Yes is like having the best of both worlds, low carbs (only veggies) not fruits nor nuts yet until I am near my weight... away from that all clean diet but having problems deciding how much is a good amount of fat. i.e.
I fry my food on Coconut oil, like the nice Red fatty meat.. then the same with my eggs in the morning, but all this makes my whole day only come up to hardly 60% or less of my total fat intake ahhh plus my olive oil i forgot...,

What dressing do you normally do for your salads?
are you planning to stop the olive oil as some news says it might be bad for diet, might stop you from loosing, not because the fat but because the quality of fat? or in this matter you are more Atkins and enjoy the Pre-made Ranch style 1g. netcarb dressings?

I have doing this dressing myself with Olive oil, raw clove of garlic, lemon or ginger juice raw, peper and celtic salt, some times Yolk from egg, but every day seems like the same, I need more ideas.. or I was even thinking not puttin olive oil as i have read it might be bad.. but then how can I be hi fat?.. Should I start using flax seed oil for dressings?

Maybe I shouldn't worry about adding too much fat, as long as I fry my fatty meat on coconut oil and feel full, instead of looking for a number...