View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, May-18-04, 12:28

Plan: Generic LC
Stats: 212/157/135 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 71%

I gave it some thought, and that person could have been ME. Granted I do buy whole foods and the great majority of my diet is whole foods. Sometimes I make special trips to special stores for some Zcarb bars, shake mixes, Hood products, LC tortillas, LC bread ect. You see, I don't eat the bread and ceareals and such. These make good substitutions for other family members who do not need to loose weight. I would rather my son chug down the choc carb countdown than the sugar loaded variety. Plus from time to time, treats are nice. I HAVE learned how to eat, whole unprocessed foods, and I LOVE to cook with whole foods. I do believe that whole food is best.

You know, I have felt the eyes on my cart before. Like when I was fat. I hated the feeling of being judged. I am starting to feel this way again. I have a great figure now. I get cross looks from strangers in the LC isles.
I think to myself, "what do they think a person looks like after all the hard work".
"Do they actuall believe that I should go back to eating high carb things?"
No. I am just at a different stage than they are. Putting these type of things in my cart should not cause such judgement. I feel the same way when I was fat than I do now slim. When will it ever stop?