View Single Post
  #60   ^
Old Tue, May-18-04, 10:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/135/140 Female 5.3
BF:
Progress: 113%

Don;t worry about the Ketosis !! I'd say you need more veggies, like brocolli, cauliflower green beans.

Quote:
Is ATKINS all about PROTEINS and no carbs and sugars? I know from it just what i have read so far and that's not much cos i'm barely by Chapter 4 of DR. ATKINS NEW DIET REVOLUTION. I also haven't got to that Chapter where the whole process of KETOSIS is explained so i don't know much about it either

The general idea is to read the book right through then prepare yourself to start the plan.

With you weight a 112 now and wanting to go to 97 ??? I'm not sure that you even need to follow the plan as strict as one who needs to lose way more weight. why not just avoid all the white stuff, flour, sugar, rice, pasta, potatoes.

Eat lots of veggies/salads, some fruits and good meats. You should do just fine. You do not need to be on such a restricted plan. I have'nt checked your profile, but you say you are in school, so I'm assuming you are pretty young, you need those good foods to help you be healthy.

Good Luck Kathy