View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Nov-28-01, 15:59

Plan: Atkins/Stnry Bike/Physio
Stats: 225/210/155 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default Geography

As a resident of the "Wet" Coast, I have to say that I'm pretty spoiled.

I heard on the radio the other day that 80% of our population in British Columbia are non-smokers. We also like our food healthy. That means that no only do we have incredible produce sections in our chain stores, organic is readily available as well. Organic produce and organic meat and poultry. We also favour specialty stores here and have a diverse ethnic population. You name it, there is a store here that has it.

You know, if you think about it, your body deserves the finest fuel you can get for it. That's why we are doing the LC thing! It's said that we take better care of our cars than we do of our bodies. I think of it as an investment in my future. I'm going to be 52 in two weeks and I intend to be a slim vibrant 75 year old who is still living life to the fullest. I need to take good care of my "vehicle" now so that it will pay me back in the future!

Anyway...I'm am going to HAVE TO try the Mock Danish. I have never been a sweet stuff kind of person, but I'm intrigued and curious!

alto...I can't wait to hear how you enjoy them!

Marlaine