View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, May-18-04, 02:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/138/130 Female 5'4"
BF:?/27%/15% maybe?
Progress: 79%

That's too bad. I was sure hoping. So there's probably no way to enjoy those things again, right? I don't understand how a person can know for sure if it's (the fiber) already subtracted out. I guess this is where the carb counter in the book comes in handy to cross reference, ya think? Hey..Karen..I looked at your website...Wow..You lost alot of weight..your bio doesn't hardly look like you. That's AWESOME. Your restaurant looks nice too, too bad I'm nervous about eating shellfish. I love it..we used to go crabbing in Anacortes all the time when I was a child but now my hands get itchy from the juices when I crack the stuff and the last time I had shrimp my throat started itching. My sister is allergic to crab so it runs in the family. I'd like to try avoiding the use of my epipens if I can- they're expensive. hehe I think I may get my parents a gift certificate for their anniversary. They LOVE seafood and go to Vancouver alot on their anniversary (that's where they went for their honeymoon too over 50 years ago. Annie