#8   ^
Old Wed, Nov-28-01, 13:07

Plan: Careful Low Carb Plan
Stats: 335/295/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 26%
Wink Breaking stalls

Lessara,
I had read that in the Dana Carpender book, that sometimes one has to break a stall by eating carbs one day just to jar your system into losing again. So I think you are right on. As long as you are able to get right back to your WOE afterwards. I think when you are first starting you are more worried that you are going to mess everything up if you don't do it exactly right. But after a while you gain strength in your success and are determined to continue. Then it is possible to have a splurge on "special" occasions without screwing everything up. For example: in September for my birthday I didn't want to do the cake and ice cream thing...it was too soon and I didn't want to mess up what I was doing. But I did go out for dinner---the Mexican restaurant and enjoyed a lovely meal with my family. The only thing I ate that I shouldn't have was the tortilla chips with salsa. But considering how I used to be, I did real well. So my resolve is strong but I allow for splurges here and there...not too often. I'm very choosey. The control is there, because of the success I have already experienced. This is a WOL for me. Victoria