Old Mon, May-17-04, 13:34
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 183/176/130 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default Orange flavour soda/pop

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question from the #1 lurker here. I went to the Low Carb Gallery in Edmonton and was thrilled to see the sugar free syrups by davinci. It was my only reason for going cause all the other low carb stuff for me just triggers cravings and I find I have no self control around them.

Having something fizzy to drink is something I really miss. So of the flavours that were there that I could add to club soda were cola, root beer, orange, grape, and something else.

I ended up getting the root beer and it's alright but I really wanted the orange one. For some reason I thought there was something I heard about orange syrup or just anything orange flavoured as far as diet drinks go. Did I just make this up in my mind or is it okay for me to go and get this syrup so I can have an orange soda...or if you're Canadian like me you say orange pop.

Since we don't have Diet Rite here this is my only choice for diet pop sweetened with Splenda.

I don't miss the breads or potatoes or anything like that but I REALLY miss the sugar and goodies. Having a pop really satisfies me too.

Is there anything good or bad about diet orange pop or just maybe the davinci orange flavoured sugar-free syrup.

Thanks gang!!
Sponsored Links