View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Nov-28-01, 07:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 215/165/145
BF:
Progress: 71%
Default Advantage bars vs something sweet

Lulu, I have been doing Atkins for 10 months now and have lost 50 lbs, but about 5 months ago I just stopped losing. Thats about the same time I started eating the Advantage bars and the Pure Delite candy bars(no sugar, 2 or 3 carbs). Well, since then I discovered what hidden carbs really are. I have tried just about everything to get kicked back in. Last month I ate just a small grilled chicken salad for lunch for 2 weeks and that didn't work. So now I am doing the very strict Induction version again. Just eggs, meat and I eat some pork skins for snacks. (no salad, no veggies) and I always drink at least 80 oz of water a day. I always have to get up at least once in the night to use the bathroom, but I guess it's worth it.
Ok, anyway if you have to have something sweet I found sugar free popsicles. They (supposedly) only have 3 carbs each.
I think my problem may be my ranch dressing. I like to dip my meat in it, but I've been cutting that in half this time too.
Well, I started this strict one on the 25th of this month so we'll see how it goes. Good luck and hang in there.