View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, May-16-04, 15:05

Plan: atkins (kinda)
Stats: 196.6/188.1/150 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 18%

morning excarb and YES, we've done a whole week together...yay!!!

and today is two weeks without drinking for me and like you i haven't really been tempted at all. the scales also dropped this morning down to 147.8, that after finding them up to 151lbs yesterday morning!

and after yesterdays dismal scale reading i finally got onto fitday and figured out how to use the damn thing and SHOCK HORROR, my calories the day before were up over 3000...yikes! even though i'd never monitored calories before i don't think that's normal for me, i was extra hungry from all that excercise i'd also inadvertently gone over my carb max too by a few grams. so yesterday with the help of fitday i kept my carbs right down AND my calories were around 11 - 12 hundred. today i only have around 800 calories pegged for consumption. i think i'm at the stage where it's something i'm definitely going to have to monitor too.

so two weeks for me today and i've cheated twice and i'd like to do another week CHEAT FREE.

thanx for being here and reading excarb - i truely hope you see some good results soon. i'm still doing ok with water but it's so cold here i've taken to warming mine up with hot water...