View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, May-16-04, 11:43

Plan: Paleo-Neander
Stats: 178/173/125 Female 5.6 in.
BF:
Progress: 9%

Well I was doing 70% fat then up to 80% fat but I felt very sick and went back to 70%, now this past 2 weeks I was down to 60% since I stop eating cheese as I found out I was allergic. Maybe that I stop the cheese I could add more fat.

I did measure myself at the beginning and now I measure 2 inches less on waist, 2 less on stomach, 1 on leggs.. is that good enough?, I mean is good but how much inches does it make a full size of cloth? I might be totally wrong here by saying I didn’t loose much but somehow I lost perspective of things.

I am very negative today, sorry, but I was expecting a lot more, I do eat veggies since I love them, but I been only eating the allowed, I wouldn’t like to add more calories because I am scare that if at this point I don’t loose weight how I am going to do so with more.

I will start by adding more fat this week and see how I do, can someone explain what is the difference on:

20g. net carbs with 60% fat.
20g. net carbs with 80% fat.
with a totally of the same about of calories a day…?

I thought the point of the diet was the carbs under 20g and good amount of fat,-- not like only fat… I thought only fat (like fat fast) was for people with problems not getting into ketosis, and if I do this it seems that people gain the weight back once they go back to induction?..

I will add more fat and increase the exercise, I do drink a galon of water a day and don't eat any process drinks at all... Is so weird..