Old Sat, May-15-04, 18:32
Italian Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 278/262/115 Female 4' 11"
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default Hi, A Re-Introduction

Hello There:

My name is Melissa and I am discouraged and depressed and generally feel like a loser. Please let me explain...

In January 2003 I came here with all kinds of hopes and aspirations. My DH and I started Atkins and we did well. It was frustrating for me at times because he lost so much more rapidly than I did but I understood that his metabolism was different than mine and he was much more active. I lost 40lbs by August - that's a big deal for me. Plus it was nice to do it with someone who was encouraging and a partner at the same time (I adore my DH).

But, I started slipping...and slipping...(eating carbs without my DH knowing)and then we moved from San Diego to Virginia and we decided it would be too hard to keep up low-carb on the road and too expensive (it took everything we had in the bank to move - excuse maybe - I dont know).

So, here it is May 2004 and I've gained it ALL back. I've been on induction for two weeks and I lost 8 lbs but gained back 5. (Last time on induction I lost 12).

I think I have been eating too many carbs and not enough calories...I don't understand why I am sabotaging myself like this...I have also bought some frankenfoods that you will see in my fitday chart http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/Public...l?Owner=Alleine

Honestly I am not too sure why I am telling you all of this. I can usually tell my DH everything but he's heard all of this before and says I will get through it. Yeah...I've gotten through being on a diet since I was 12. Why should this be any different right?

Thanks for letting me vent
Sponsored Links