View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 18:42

Plan: atkins (kinda)
Stats: 196.6/188.1/150 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 18%

morning excarb

perhaps we should have called this the *lets put on weight* challenge...hehe - at least we would have been successful!

sounds like you've been busy, busy, busy...fancy school kids of 14 having such formal graduations. consumerism gone mad.

the scales didn't move for me this morning but since i was expecting more fallout from the day before i'm very pleased with that. as much as i loathe excercise i did a heap of walking yesterday, into town and home again. this morning i got up and walked my little one to his dads (he is usually picked up), then later i did half of my daughters pamphlet run which was another hours walking, and i'm a brisk walker so i hope it pays off. i think possibly the only way for me to lose more weight is to start getting off my chuff. also got a decent amount of sleep again last nite, so hoping that will help too.

finally i measured around my abdomen this morning, it's been a couple of months since i've done that but was happy to see that down to 107 cms from 112 cms. i think i've mentioned it's the only part of me with fat...the rest of me is as scrawny as any stick person. so anyway i'm hoping that while i'm not losing weight, possibly my fat is re-distributing itself and i'm losing fat from my belly. will keep tabs on that one.

have a good day

Logan ~