View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 18:15

Plan: Atkins/keto
Stats: 246/237.6/118 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 7%

I feel the same way you do. I have lost about 12 pounds in just under 7 weeks. I am losing about three pounds a month at this point. Very discouraging. I have not gone off plan but notice I have gotten a little lax the last week from being discouraged. I am going to allow myself to wallow a couple of days, no real cheats just a little stuff I should not have, and then Monday do strict induction again for at least a week, maybe two. I have not had any baked goods or rice or pasta, but have had a bit of potatoes and some strawberries this past week. I keep to the low carb treats too.
It also does not help that everytime I get a week in averaging my weight, the stupid scale dies again. It is supposed to be a life time battery, oh well. I need to contact the company and see what they will do for me.
All we can do is stick to plan and do our best. It really stinks to lose slowly, but there is nothing to do but deal with it I suppose. I will not go back to being in pain, breads and sugars and pastas are out of my life permanantly. I just have to get strict again. Stephie