#8   ^
Old Mon, Nov-26-01, 23:58
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%
Smile hi Brenda

You did it right the first time ... although, I must admit, when I typed "jerky" into the search tool, I got 202 posts, some were mine with links to recipes. Maybe you typed in specifically "beef jerky" which might've narrowed things down a bit.

The Active Lowcarber forums are full of hundreds of recipe and food ideas, and not all of them are necessarily here in the kitchen section. So, the search tool is definitely your friend..

In addition, there are recipes posted on the main Active Lowcarber website, which you can access by clicking on Low Carb Recipes on the orange menu bar at the top of every page. These are completely independent from the forums. When you go to the recipes page, you'll be greeted with Karen's gourmet low-carb ... and at the top, you'll see where you can click "Reader's Recipes" to go to another page full of mostly original creations by our members.

I think Judi is suggesting that Wa'il try to find a way to link the recipe webpages with the forum search function. Not sure that can be done, but I know nothing about webmasterly things

Doreen