View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 06:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 164/163.1/135 Female 5'2"
BF:don't know
Progress: 3%

Good morning all!

Well Logan as I said before the quick little loss will come to a screaching hault! It did. I'm up to 149.5 this morning. I believe (hope) that it was caused by my horribly hectic day yesterday. I did not get nearly enough H20 in.

My daughter is graduating 8th grade tonight and we had a dress and all the trimmings picked out and ready to go when yesterday morning I find out that all the girls dress like it is freaking prom! So our little cute casual dress had to go in the closet and I had to run like a chicken with my head cut off to search out a proper dress. This took me from 10:30 am yesterday until 8:30 last night. So.. some $200 and some dollars later... and I still have a few things to get done for her such as hair and oh yeah.. all the girls are getting their nails done! I have NEVER heard of such a thing for 8th grade graduation. Maybe I'm stuck in another time and place or something.
I would have stuck to my guns and not have worried about it, but 14 is such an age where you don't want them to feel out of place, so I caved. That said I have a very very busy day today!

I still did good carb wise..19 carbs and 1,500 calories. (I know you are not supposed to watch cals, but I can't help it.) I ate dinner way way too late also... 9:30 ish.

exercise- well that would be running around the malls, I did walk the excalaters also. lol

Welcome cassinog!

I guess I should get going and take on the day! THE RAINY DAY! now the struggle to keep the daughter's hair and dress dry tonight UGH!!!!
Sponsored Links