#1   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 03:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 14/13/12 Male 6'2
BF:
Progress:
Question Weekends are so difficult...

Does anyone else have this problem?

I started on induction about a month and a half ago, stayed on this for approximately 2 weeks and lost just under 1 stone. Absolutely thrilled at the time!!!

But I tend to binge at weekends, especially Friday night after I finish work and go out on the town - I drink a lot of wine. Then I end up feeling guilty and go straight back to induction again Monday morning. Of course the weight doesn't have a chance to creep back on as I stop it dead in its tracks but surely this isn't doing me any good?

I went out in town last night and drunks copious ammounts of beer and finished the night off with a plate of noodles...

Obviously today I am hanging my head in shame and am back to strict low carb again today.

Does anyone else find this frustrating? As I am still steadily losing weight and have been on and off induction for a while now, can I go straight to OWL even though I have been abusing at certain times?

Any advice greatly appreciated, but I just need to winge a bit about the downside of Atkins..!

Stu
Sponsored Links