Plan: Low GI
Stats: 370/170/170 Male 6'1
BF:10%
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Built
SWITCH TO RESISTANCE TRAINING!

I'm serious.

Cardio can elevate cortisol levels, which makes you hang on to BELLY fat.

Restistance training causes an elevated metabolic rate for the rest of the day, and also builds more muscle, which also raises metabolic rate.

I started lifting about a month after I did induction. I was also running at the time, but I have gradually cut WAY back on my cardio because I learned that it was actually interfering with my fat loss.

I know the amount of cardio necessary to do this varies tremendously from one person to the next, but for me, the more cardio I did, the hungrier I got AND the fatter I got.

When I started lifting, I broke my stall and kept it going. Muscle DOES weigh more than fat, but it takes a LOT longer to put on muscle than it does to drop fat. If you gain weight when you start doing exercise and you're still fat when you start, TRUST me, it's not muscle.

And I find it a LOT easier on my body than trying to do an hour of cardio every day. I lift 3-4 days a week for an hour at a time, and throw in some recreational cardio as the weather permits.

That's it.

Try to keep your fats higher if you find you're gaining weight - your ratios might be a little off, and this usually fixes it, for me anyway. Helps keep the appetite from building up.

thanks man.. guess its time for a gym membership