Thread: Need some help!
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Nov-26-01, 15:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 135/128/110
BF:
Progress: 28%

Thank you for all the great suggestions...
(Feeling guilty ate a 40 carb pasta and butter mix for lunch *sigh*) BUT rather than say, well I blew the whole day and gorge on carbs, I am going to have taco salad for dinner minus the shells =)
I believe I am going to try the CAD, will have to get the book this weekend..going to try atkins for the rest of the week see if I can get more willpower..I feel like such a failure!!!
Hm with the bread..I was never big with candy or chocolate, didn't crave sweets..I crave rolls..mashed potatoes, gravy, pasta, fried food...mozzarella sticks=heaven LOL. I do know that when I was eating on the induction plan, I did feel so much better, normally I would eat my usual carb only diet and I always felt sooo icky after, tired, belly overfull, Iwould always eat more than I should because I didn't wanna waste it. Probably another reason I couldn't lose weight lol.

I am feeling a little better, still down tho..I keep thinking why did I have that for lunch? And it wasnt even that tasty, just familiar. Oh, I am back up to 130 =/ Hoping that wil change in a couple days with my regular water intake..Oh! I also noticed the last few days when eating all the carbs..it was REALLY hard to drink all my water!! So haven't been very good with that either but..tomorrow is another day, wish me luck! Will continue posting in my journel about my progress!