#4   ^
Old Mon, Nov-26-01, 15:30
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 119/119/115 Female 5ft 1.5 inches
BF:18%
Progress: 0%

Hi Karen!

I did the same as you and jumped straight in with questions... I didn't think about it appearing rude as I was so desperate for answers!
I was lucky that I got positive and helpful responses though.
This site is far better than one I visited yesterday which has a statement on its homepage saying 'All newbies please read this info.... - general bumpf about low carb BLAH BLAH!- then it said... for crying out loud will you people READ THE BOOK and stop pestering our longstanding members with the same questions!'

I can appreciate that it must be highly tedious to be asked the same old same old repeatedly, but we were all new once, and more to the point... The book is bound to give a positive and 'foolproof glowing'report of dieting success, what we new to low carb need to be able to do, is exactly what you did and ask the real experts... the people who've been lo carbing for a while.

Anyway as Marion said I'd be very interested to hear how you're getting on with CAD. Apparently the Heller's have modified the reward meal now, but my version is the old one ( bought last week in WH smith ) so I aint gotta clue !

Hang in there Lizziea