View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, May-13-04, 17:50

Plan: Cyclic Ketogenic
Stats: 245/167/180 Male 71.5
BF:30%/11.4%/9%
Progress: 120%
Default My CKD Plan - Any adjustments?

Ok, I am starting my CKD diet now, I've been doing induction for 2 weeks now. This week I have been in the gym every day but Tuesday.

Before I go into this, give you my vitals: 71.5 inches in height, 165lbs, around 18% body fat.

Starting Tomorrow:
Breakfast: Coffee and Atkins Morning Start bar, 2g carbohydrates.

Hit the gym around 10 AM after class. This is going to include full lifting session, hitting my back and chest the hardest. If I have any energy left, i'm going to do HIIT for 10-20 minutes.

Post Workout I will have 40g of 100% Whey Protein in a shake. About 2ish I will knock myself out of ketosis with some low-fat foods, leaning towards a bagel with turkey and maybe some low-fat ice cream. After this meal, i'll probably have some sort of pasta dinner. Saturday I will stick with low GI foods such as wheat bread.

Sound good so far..?

Sunday comes around, I will kick myself into ketosis again, hitting the gym at midday or morning, and eating only meats like chicken, beef, et cetera, probably some eggs with them. Aiming for a very very low carbs this day.

Monday, I'll go back to 20g's a day.

My exercise plan for M-F next week:
On MWF I almost always have a atkins morning start bar with my coffee, as i'm in a rush for class usually. I get out at 12:30 on MW, but 9:30 on F. I will exercise exactly after these classes, working muscles fully on MWF, followed by HIIT. On Tuesday/Thursday, I will be doing strictly cardio, 30 minutes, light session.

After each workout with weights on MWF, I'll have 40g of whey protein.

I usually do not eat in the day until after I workout on MWF, with the exception of the morning start bar.

Does this sound good to you guys then?
Sponsored Links