View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, May-13-04, 16:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 141.5/119/105 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 62%

I was going to post about these. I was so excited when I saw the sign at KFC. My son and I went last night. I got the strips and he got original recipe chicken. He looked at them and said "mommy it looks like those are breaded" I ate one and it tasted funky. We ended up trading, I pulled the breading/skin off of his and he ate the strips. I was really po.'d. I was so happy that they added oven roasted something and they sucked!
Anyway when we got back I got this off their site:

<i>Fresh chicken breast strips containing up to 43% (based on raw weight of chicken) of a solution of water, seasoning (soy protein concentrate, salt, rice starch, carrageenan, dextrose, onion powder, dehydrated chicken broth, maltodextrin, spice extractive), sodium phosphate. Seasoned with: Wheat flour, partially hydrogenated cottonseed & soybean oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, salt, butter (cream, salt), spices, onion powder, garlic powder, citric acid, paprika, chicken flavor(from chicken skin), yeast extract, calcium silicate (as anti-caking agent), potato maltodextrin, chicken fat, nonfat milk solids, natural flavor, chicken meat, caramel color, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, extractives of turmeric, & spice extractives.</i>
yuck