View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, May-13-04, 10:49
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 120/108/97 Female 4'11
BF:
Progress: 52%

Well let's see... For breakfast i'll usually have some 2-3 fried eggs with 1 bacon or f1 ried hot dog(the ones with low carbs). Then around 1pm i eat lunch and that usually consists of either 2 pieces of broiled chicken or steak with 1 cup of salad and lots of mustard(to give some flavor to the meat cos then it would just taste pretty bad) and another bottle of 8z water. After lunch i might still be hungry so for a snack i'll eat a can of tuna with some mayo and again 1 bottle of 8z water. By night I don't usually get hungry but if i'm i'll have something small, maybe just tuna again or chicken but no salad. You can pretty much see that my menu isn't that great, just plain old simple meals that can be made in less than 15 minutes or so. I wish i knew of other things to cook but i hardly have any time for that (too busy with work n school) and even if i did had the time i wouldn't know how cos i am an awful bad cook. So anything that's easy, simple and just ready to eat i'll have. But now i'm trying to find some new things to make cos this menu is making me sick, have had TOO MUCH eggs already > yuck!!