View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, May-13-04, 10:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/247/215 Male 73.5 inches
BF:19%/17.75%/<10%
Progress: 36%
Default Allow me to introduce myself....

Greetings all, I have been lurking around this board for a couple of weeks now, figured I should go ahead and formally introduce myself. This board has been a great source of information for Atkins, as well as my Exercise plan. I started Atkins 4/21/04, but I made some mistakes the first couple of days, so I guess I started correctly 4/23/04. My start weight was 265, which is my highest weight ever! During my first week I did no exercise other than walking about 3 miles everyday. During my second week I was did Cardio (35 minutes on Elliptical machine) every day as well as work on my Biceps and Triceps. This week, my 3rd, I cut down my Cardio to 2-3 days per week, and I am using a modified BFL workout routine (It's no joke!) the other 3 days. Currently I am down to 247 and feeling like a million bucks! I have more energy then when I was 18 years old. In terms of my "goal weight", I'm not really sure anymore. Initially I was more concerned with the weight, rather than how I look and how my clothes fit. Now I figure I will know when I get there, in terms of my weight. I am 6'2 and have a large build, so in my mind I think I would like to be a toned 215 - 225. My body fat% when I started was 18.13%, and I would like to get it down to right below 10%. Well anyway that is enough about me; I'm headed to the Gym in a little bit to get my workout on. Peace
Sponsored Links