#1   ^
Old Thu, May-13-04, 10:26
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 120/108/97 Female 4'11
BF:
Progress: 52%
Angry Why Haven't I Reached Ketosis?

I don't understand why I haven't reached KETOSIS am i doing something wrong? I have followed all the ATKINS induction rules, kept my carbs under 22grams, don't eat or drink anything that has sugar on it and even exercise once in a while but i can't reach my goal. I am in the last 15 pounds to reach my goal of 97lbs for my 5'1 height. What's wrong here? I mean, i have done exactly everything by the book and still have difficulties losing those last 15 pounds I'm getting so frustrated with this diet that i'm thinking of just leavin it, especially now that i broke one of the rules and ate fruits (watermelon yummy). I'll start again tomorrow and will go again through the 2 weeks of induction phase but i need help cos i can't see what i'm doing wrong here. Is ATKINS all about PROTEINS and no carbs and sugars? I know from it just what i have read so far and that's not much cos i'm barely by Chapter 4 of DR. ATKINS NEW DIET REVOLUTION. I also haven't got to that Chapter where the whole process of KETOSIS is explained so i don't know much about it either. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any feedback is greatly appreciated... really, anything at all cos i know most of you guys have read the whole but already

P.S. How do i put and icon next to my posts? How do i start a journal?
Sponsored Links