View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, May-13-04, 08:13

Plan: atkins
Stats: 162/136/125 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 70%
Angry people need to read

I am getting a little tired of all these people "on Atkins" Most of the people are just doing LC, and havent even read the book. I've been on Atkins since October and people know how I lost the weight and so they're trying to lc too, but despite my advice of getting the book they just do they're own version and ask me what they can or cannot eat, which I dont mind, but they're not doing Atkins, just lcing. I hate that its now a "fad diet" it just gets annoying to watch so many people doing it incorrectly. Like they'll tell me they've just started "induction" and only had an atkins shake and then a atkins wrap for lunch? If they would read the book and know that they arent allowed I wouldnt have to hear about it. Sorry, to sound mean but my thing is is that if you're going to do something then you need to do the research about it. Like, when I decided to start atkins I bought the book and read the entire thing before I even started. THe book only costs like $6 at any walmart or free from the library, go pick it up!!!
sorry for venting
Sponsored Links