Thread: Nursing Mommy
View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, May-13-04, 06:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 327/292/140 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 19%

I am going to go with Jadefox on this one.........I however think that perhaps what you should do while breastfeeding to prepare for LC ing is to cut out most or all processed foods, eat lots of fruit, veg, good lean meats ( perhaps you can find a good butcher as opposed to meat bought at a supermarket, its usually just as cost effective and the meat is much fresher and quite a few butchers have gone to organic meats only) cut out white sugar and white flour, perhaps add a 1/4 of a cup of brazil nuts ( wich have been shown to cut your risk of cancer significantly) or macadamia's sunflowerseeds etc each day, eat only unprocessed cheeses ( no american cheese "food" ) I know after I had my baby I couldnt wait to lose the weight but I think you will find that you soon will be done with the breast feeding, trust me as soon as those teeth come out the romance leaves the breast to baby relationship!!!
Keep looking around the boards and spend sometime reading Dr. Atkins book or which ever low carb plan you want to follow in the meantime and you will be all ready to go when you stop nursing.