View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, May-12-04, 18:02

Plan: Walker Diet
Stats: 238/227.4/165 Female 68inches
BF:44.9/42.8/25
Progress: 15%
Default Changing Plans

I started LC at the beginning of April, I have not really lost any weight that stays off for more than a day or two, I know that water weight is the first to come and go, but this is getting crazy. I get so psyched seeing a pound a day drop and then so depressed watching it all come creeping back.

I have been trying to just count carbs, but admit to allowing myself some unhealthy choices, counted, but unhealthy.

I have been looking over the zone the last couple of days, I have read it before and chose not to use it because I felt that the more strict I was with my carb consumption the faster I would lose, the zone book I have suggests using carbs as a 'condiment', but allowed in a small amount at each meal.

I guess I am wondering if anyone else here follows the zone? I am so used to counting, I am a little concerned about having more freedom to put meals together, I would be using the plate method ( 3/4 plant based carb, 1/4 protein source), the block method is just too confusing, I have very little time of my own as it is and figuring out a new complicated system is not happening right now.

Any advice?
Sponsored Links