View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, May-12-04, 15:21

Plan: atkins (kinda)
Stats: 196.6/188.1/150 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 18%

excarbqueen - wtg on that 2 bls!

and yep weekends were always my danger times for drinking too...guess i just got into a habit and usually caved whenever friends called and lured me out. but i solved that problem...i don't have any friends anymore. hehe, kidding, my main drinking buddy moved away and the others learned over time that i'm now a stay at home type. funny the few times i do go out i always run into them a one pub or another...bloody lushes.

that said i was still drinking at home, get on the puta, start chatting to my online friends and have a few wines...funny how everything seems so hilarious with a couple under the belt yet i go back the next day to make sure i haven't said anything too outrageous and wonder what the hell i was laughing at the nite before???

so thursday now and still not missing it, it's also good to wake with a clear head every morning, usually after drinking it knocks me for the rest of the next day and i'm sluggish and get next to nothing done so there are those benefits too.

now for the bad news - i was back up to 67.9 kgs (149.3lbs) again this morning. i'm thinking possible causes for this could be:
* not enough sleep
* not enough carbs from vegies
* eating a darryl lea chocolate two nites running (although practically zilch carbs)
* possibly not enough fat in my diet

i'm going to make an effort to get to bed earlier, in fact, i was still up at 1.30 am last nite when you two were posting...hehe . i'm also going to start posting what i eat in my journal everyday and see if someone can spot any faults and advise me on changes and we'll see how it goes from there.

Eating Healthy - congrats to you on the excercising too!

Well that's my ramble for the morning - sorry this was so long...

Logan ~