#1   ^
Old Wed, May-12-04, 11:24
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 132/130/115 Female 4'10
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default Throw Away the Underwear Fun!

I think one of the best parts of healthy weight loss is enjoying the loss.
But with the numbers moving down the scale, clothing changes.

Well, I got some fun for all of you! I challenge you to the 'Throw Away Your Underwear' Fun.

This was inspired by a girlfriend of mine who when she noticed that her bra gave little to no support due to her weight loss.

She felt liberated and tried on all her bras and underwear then donated the 'decent' ones that didn't fit to a womens shelter.

It was a well deserved treat for someone who's weight loss goals included to drop from a DD cup to a decent D or C cup.

Next, we went to the mall and had her fitted properly for new bras. The well informed sale woman gave us information on how a bra makes such a HUGE difference, and *GASP* how a bad bra can make ones figure, regardless of size, unevenly poportioned due to poor sizing!

Whoa, good info!

With 4 new bras, matching bottoms, and two sports bra tops, she was ecstatic!

Out of all the old bras, she only kept one and wrote a message inside the cup to remind her of her successful journey.

Now she's challenged me and I am going to challenge you too!

One of my goals is to have a stronger back, decrease some of my breast weight and the cirumference.

How many bras could you do without?

When you have a few to throw/give away, post up the cup size and the size you are now!

Hurrah!

**Very important to buy a bra that not only looks good but gives good back/shoulder support and appropriate for certain activities.
Breast care is important for good health!**
Sponsored Links