#1   ^
Old Wed, May-12-04, 10:16
Memere to 4

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 227/199/150 Female 5ft 3in
BF:Too much
Progress: 36%
Default My new WOE is having one adverse effect

I will be 39 yrs old next month. I have never been on birth control in my life. I was married quite young and had my tubes tied after the birth of my last child. (15 yrs ago)
I have been doing Atkins for 3 months now! I have had my tom 3 times during this plan. My tom is out of control.I have had to go to the Dr's. each time. My flow is soooo heavy it makes me weak and dizzy. My Dr. says it is causing anemia..I am losing far too much iron. I'm sorry to get so technical and graphic but I am blown away here.... I use a super plus tampon and a maxi pad....and together they last maybe an hour.... but more like 40 minutes.
I am having trouble at work over it. I work in a production atmosphere.
Yesterday my Dr. put me on birth control. I don't want to stall my weight loss as it is sooo very slow as it is. Do most women on birth control have problems with their loss? I would love to hear from them.
I am so nervous as I have been putting in a true effort with this woe ..I am honest to the plan and enjoy it. But I want so bad to lose this weight. Please.. advice anyone?
Sponsored Links